Hey, that's a Nintendo system, right?? I had one...I think it's still home collecting dusk. Never played with it because I don't have the right cables!! =P
if you still have it! i'll buy is off from you! i'm dying to find one and add to my collection of systems... well dun really have a collection but why not start one now...
Haha...let me dig around and see. I think I still have it,(emphasize on the "think"). I'll get back to you. Hey, have a good trip in Zurich! Switzerland is a lovely place, but bored as hell as they close everything on Sunday
I haven't been to Zurich but I've been to Lucerne, Switzerland. I talked to people who's been to both places and they said everything is about the same. Once you've been to one city in Switz, you've pretty much been to all. But Zurich is the biggest city in Switz, so there should be a lot to see.
I recommend visiting the lake and the swans. Oh yeah, there are A LOT of Porsche and Ferrari in Switz. I once saw 7 Ferrari in a round/line on the street. Amazingly rich!!!
Anyhoo, gotta get back to work. Will dig for the system la. No promises!! (>^_^<)
hahaha...Is that the "Red-White" console that you wanna buy back? OMG...It's like 20 years old! Good luck to you! But speaking of that console, it pulls back so much memories from my childhood~! I used to play Mario games with this console at the stationary story that my mom was working at when I was little...ooOOO sigh...time flies...I'm getting old and start thinking about the past...
em: in case you want to know... i've already started 想當年 very very long time ago... so dun worry, i'll always be ahead of you on that one...
meow: seems like i'm flying into zurich but in reality staying in breganz, austria. and my boss just told me that we will be in vienna for a shoot for a couple of days. i'm seriously freakin' out now.. haha..
Woo...Vienna!!! Never been there. =D I've heard it's a lovely place. That's one place I would like to visit. No need to freak out. I'm sure you'll be fine. There are worse places than Vienna...like going to your girlfriend's ex's wedding!! Need I say more??!!
Haha...I don't know you la. I was just speaking from my own experience. Let me tell you, it wasn't pretty...nor was the bride. Haha..sorry, I'm making stupid joke la. My gf had bad taste, that is before she's with me,obviously! LOL...I better stop my self-promoting.
Anyways, are you planning to attend your ex-gf's wedding?? Just curious!
10 comments:
Hey, that's a Nintendo system, right?? I had one...I think it's still home collecting dusk. Never played with it because I don't have the right cables!! =P
if you still have it! i'll buy is off from you! i'm dying to find one and add to my collection of systems... well dun really have a collection but why not start one now...
Haha...let me dig around and see. I think I still have it,(emphasize on the "think"). I'll get back to you. Hey, have a good trip in Zurich! Switzerland is a lovely place, but bored as hell as they close everything on Sunday
have you been to zurich?! it's the first time there. and i speak ZERO german! great! keep digging for that system! hahah..
I haven't been to Zurich but I've been to Lucerne, Switzerland. I talked to people who's been to both places and they said everything is about the same. Once you've been to one city in Switz, you've pretty much been to all. But Zurich is the biggest city in Switz, so there should be a lot to see.
I recommend visiting the lake and the swans. Oh yeah, there are A LOT of Porsche and Ferrari in Switz. I once saw 7 Ferrari in a round/line on the street. Amazingly rich!!!
Anyhoo, gotta get back to work. Will dig for the system la. No promises!! (>^_^<)
hahaha...Is that the "Red-White" console that you wanna buy back? OMG...It's like 20 years old! Good luck to you! But speaking of that console, it pulls back so much memories from my childhood~! I used to play Mario games with this console at the stationary story that my mom was working at when I was little...ooOOO sigh...time flies...I'm getting old and start thinking about the past...
em: in case you want to know... i've already started 想當年 very very long time ago... so dun worry, i'll always be ahead of you on that one...
meow: seems like i'm flying into zurich but in reality staying in breganz, austria. and my boss just told me that we will be in vienna for a shoot for a couple of days. i'm seriously freakin' out now.. haha..
Woo...Vienna!!! Never been there. =D I've heard it's a lovely place. That's one place I would like to visit. No need to freak out. I'm sure you'll be fine. There are worse places than Vienna...like going to your girlfriend's ex's wedding!! Need I say more??!!
meow: me going to my ex-gf wedding? u r right. wait a sec. is that going directly to me? coz my ex is getting marry... hahah... do i know u?
anyway, i'm using this my frd's keyboard... and it's all funny... kaz's board they call it...
Haha...I don't know you la. I was just speaking from my own experience. Let me tell you, it wasn't pretty...nor was the bride. Haha..sorry, I'm making stupid joke la. My gf had bad taste, that is before she's with me,obviously! LOL...I better stop my self-promoting.
Anyways, are you planning to attend your ex-gf's wedding?? Just curious!
Post a Comment