is it random or you just don't know yet?
Hope ur having fun in Chicago!
hey hey! i actually came back for a week already... have been too busy/lazy to update! haha. how are you?
Huh...so envious. I want a vacation too! Two of my part-timers left for HK last week. Now, I'm stuck with their duties. Huh...resigning and not having a last date is hellish. I go to work everyday and it feels kinda meaningless.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Hope ur having fun in Chicago!
hey hey! i actually came back for a week already... have been too busy/lazy to update! haha. how are you?
Huh...so envious. I want a vacation too! Two of my part-timers left for HK last week. Now, I'm stuck with their duties. Huh...resigning and not having a last date is hellish. I go to work everyday and it feels kinda meaningless.
Post a Comment