is it random or you just don't know yet?
Wow...Issey Miyake~! Cool watch. I didn't know they make watches too. Must be expensive.
yeah i saw the watch beginning of this year at this design shop in soho... von told me how much it was.. very very sum tung.. but very very lum! =)
Very very lum la. Ah Nee has been saying that it's too hard to find a good present for me since June! She's been openly asking what I want!! Typical Virgo. Huh...sai low, mo sum gone! =(
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Wow...Issey Miyake~! Cool watch. I didn't know they make watches too. Must be expensive.
yeah i saw the watch beginning of this year at this design shop in soho... von told me how much it was.. very very sum tung.. but very very lum! =)
Very very lum la. Ah Nee has been saying that it's too hard to find a good present for me since June! She's been openly asking what I want!! Typical Virgo. Huh...sai low, mo sum gone! =(
Post a Comment