Now that I live in NYC, one thing that is starting to annoy me is the damn bus that I HAVE to take to work. The B-Shitty-One (B61)! I just can't win! I get out of the apt at quarter to 9 and take the 7 Express and will aget to the bus stop at 9:20 is. Plenty to time to spare to take the bus at 9:33. If I'm really lucky that day, the bus will show up at 9:36 (3 min late but still the same bus according to schedule. But if I'm really unlucky like today. The bus decided to show up at 10:12! Where the fuck are all the other buses? I saw the same 2 buses that were passing by the stop across (inbound to Queensboro) passed by in front of my eyes with people on the bus, but with Next Bus Please going the outbound route! What does this tell you? Someone is slacking and they are very behind in schedule. But what about all the people that are waiting at the stop? What about me, who was calmly waiting for the bus for 30+ min? Don't even get me started on my commute bacl home! It's basically the same shit!
1 comment:
Wooo...so much anger!! Someone needs anger manangement!! Haha...
Post a Comment