It's been almost 2 months of slacking off and not being on my bike. Well, I've been really busy and that's the truth. I can truly say from the bottom of my heart that, it was pretty "easy" to accomplish something (i.e. the whole bike ride), but it is so damn hard to stick with it when you don't quite have a goal anymore. So, this is what I will do. Set up some goals and
- bike related
- ride at least 75 miles per week, beginning every Sunday and ends Saturday.
- sign up 3 bicycle rides before winter comes
- photo related
- start, finish, show the "nocturnal" series
- get website done
- think exit strategy
- others
- play some cello in front of a group of people
- and damn it be DEBT FREE ALREADY!!
Suddenly feel like my life is a mess and missing that rhythm again. Need to start chanting again and chant harder!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment