It was my first evening to fulfill my "mentor" duty. I had to man the TNT table at a Leukemia and Lymphoma Society related event. While everyone dressed up all chic and presentable, I dressed up like an endurance athlete. (Acting as if I'm a pro).
I managed to get a couple of people to put down their name
and get them to attend an info meeting to perhaps join the team.
The kick off starts next week and we dive right into training again. I am extremely nervous about the whole process. Fundraising and training from scratch again. It's been awhile since I was on a bike, and this time the ride is not only 100 miles, but actually has a pretty steep elevation change and climbs. The fundraising minimum is also much higher than last year Was I out of my mind?

1 comment:
I think you will be a great mentor! I would definitely sign up after listening to your speech. See you on the bike.
Post a Comment