I must admit, I have not been too proactive lately. I went to spin class, but didn't update on what's going on. Do you even know I started training? Not if I told you. Are people donating, and have I thank them yet? Not in the public. I apologize for being so out of the loop. One more weekend! I will be free from another good cause! Chinese New Year Meeting this weekend! See flyer below.
So yes, seriously I have been busy, and not lazy for once! So I'd like to take the opportunity to thank the first 3 people that started the donation!- Yin Low - [MY BRO!!!!]
- Eva Chien - [My highly recommended acupuncturist]
- Sandra Lloyd - [my fellow FDC sister!]
Just as last year, I welcome donation amount equals to beer/breakfast/lunch/dinner. No amount is too small! It's all from the heart! Trust me you guys have the easier part. Riding up hill and keep that momentum is hard!
No comments:
Post a Comment