20100618

QUICKIE

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I want to thank every single one of you that donate; both money and mental support! Not only I met my personal fundraising goal! I went over it by $70!!! But don't stop here, because we can keep going!

Today is team traveling day. My bike, Yvonne and I will be on the bus heading out in 2.5 hours, and crap I haven't packed yet! Ok I'll keep this short! Long list of people to thank since the last THANK YOU shout out!

THANK YOU
  • Sarah - "are you sick?" =) Thank you so much for making donating to my wonderful cost. Maybe we can start a team since you have much experience when you were a kid!
  • Fok goh - thank you for your support! I made it pass the goal!
  • July - beer/wine on me! After "your" festival and all the RtE activities!
  • Debbie - thank you so much for your help and meeting my goal! you did it for me!
  • Mary & Yin - want to group you guys together because I want to say: go YWD, Chinese group, movie group and group of ppl that can't really drink!
  • Dan - thank you for making the effort to put a stamp and mail out a check! Thanks!
  • Sam - thank you for helping out!
  • Veronica - teacher teacher! I did it! Both in music and cycling term!
  • Michelle (the badminton chick) - thank you so much for contributing to this lovely cause! I will see you on the court soon!
  • Sis #2 - thanks for promoting on fb and twitter!
  • Sandra - F&D Corp power unleashed! thank you!
  • Samy @ Simple Cafe - thanks for allowing me to hold the bake sale and along with your "yummy" donation =)
  • Paúl (aka Mr. Giant) - you know you're gonna be on this team next summer now that you bought a bike!

No comments: