20100817

MEG, THIS ONE IS FOR YOU

I set the alarm at 6 and I snoozed it til 6:20. In my head I can hear Von going "get up chubby and stop complaining to me about how you didn't get up and ride your bike." Meanwhile, there was another voice. Meg "how can you sleep til 8:30 and be at work at 10:00am? I'm a morning person... Blah blah blah."

I love the nagging love and one sided conversations in my head! Good morning to ya!



Hazy morning bike ride!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that my "blah blah blah" had some effect on you. Just so you know, I am all talk...Just kidding. But I did snooze until 5:55 when I pulled myself out of bed, thinking that I can't make myself into a liar, and did my 5 miles in central park before 7am. And I love it.

Now to keep myself inspired, I am listening to others talk about their love of the run.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2009/05/27/health/MARATHON_VOICES.html?ref=nutrition

Ines said...

Well done Meg! Love the link! There is this podcast calls RadioLab had an episode that talks about "Limit", and one segment was talking about a runner... pretty crazy stuff!