climbing slowly but steadily
I am putting my 150% effort to ensure I can reach my fundraising goal and can finish this ride! I will make that mark damn it! My newest goal: I want the amount to be $1,200 by March 16th! What do you think? If I now have $358.88 and I have 13 days left.... If each day I get $65 of donation?
The following people have signed on to be on the "team"
- Mr. Andrew - [donated because he wanted my secret recipe for roast rib! thank you dude!]
- Dorothy - [my work-mom! you are awesome!! and really would like to see your recital!]
- Crystal - [a wonderful photographer and a mom!]
- Dai So - [my buddy back home! what am I gonna do w/o you!]
- KF - [your identity is safe w/ me hahah... thanks for the good luck 0.88!]
- Tina - [thank you and please don't punch me with your Thai boxing moves, I will finish this ride!]
No comments:
Post a Comment