
Have been submerging myself with images, news articles, videos, podcasts, etc of the devastating news of Japan. It is hitting me very close to heart. Fortunately all of my friends and their families in Japan are safe. Nevertheless, it is hard to imagine how they are taking in all these in Japan. As we are overseas, it is so easy to simply turn off the TV and close the browser. But for them... All my prayers to the citizens of Japan and wish them well for a speedy recovery.
I am extremely sadden and worry about the nuclear meltdown... How I wish there is something we can do, beside watching. We can only pray for it to be in control, somehow!
SUNDAY BIKE RIDE
We had our first (well, technically should be second, but the first got canceled due to crappy weather) group training session (GTS) up in North White Plains. It's a hilly ride with tons of potholes! It was a brutal ride, mainly because of the potholes. My body was totally aching afterward, because my arm and shoulder were used shock obsorber. Really hoping that they will fix those damn holes!
Weekday rides started last week, and I admit that it is extremely difficult to drag my ass out of bed to work, so needless to say go out to ride loops. But I really have to, because quite frankly I am freak out about Tahoe now. Re-commitment paper works are due tomorrow and I actually met the minimum as a mentor, but can I really raise the rest of the money? I have not started on any of my fundraising plan at all, and March is already coming to an end.... !!!!
THE $700 MARK
My bu had pushed that amount up to $700!!!! I can never say enough thank you to her! She basically gets the worst of me at times, and I really appreciate having her by my side. I am very fortunate to have someone who is very supportive of me to do things: crazy, lame, boring, spontaneous, etc things. What/Where/Who will I be without her =)
I love you my sunshine!
No comments:
Post a Comment