20070821

LUNCH TIME ON MY OWN


Basically today is my last day in Zurich, and since Ed has a meeting with a client, I'm on my own today. Didn't a little shopping mainly chocolate (like I can afford anything else that are famous in Switzerland) for friends and family. Was riding the tram around town the whole day. Lunch time rolled around, and instead of eating in a restaurant I decided to go to a deli and grab random food on display.

For lunch today, we have shrimp salad with pineapple, some sort of baked pork?! I am quite sure that is pork and not something I won't eat. ie lamb or whatever internal organ. One reason why I stayed away from sausage although it looked good. Also to go with the pork. Cro-ssant (sp?!). And last but not least the beaverage of choice traveling in Switzerland and Austria: Apfelsaft! Also known as sparkling apple juice.

Found a random spot to eat and stalk people in the city. ;) lunch is good and the day is definitely nice and relaxing.

No comments: