no necessary sad... but just how amazing time goes so fast and sometime you can't get a hold of what's passing... so all is left is just plain-o-memory jeh...
I understand and I totally agree! My Cola (my cat) is getting so big. I soooo regret not taking more pictures of him when he was a kitten. Huh...how time flies!!!
3 comments:
Why suddenly so sad ah?
A wise man once said, "Life is a box of chocolate, you never know what ya gonna get!"
Life is full of surprises, embrace them with courage. Take care la.
no necessary sad... but just how amazing time goes so fast and sometime you can't get a hold of what's passing... so all is left is just plain-o-memory jeh...
I understand and I totally agree! My Cola (my cat) is getting so big. I soooo regret not taking more pictures of him when he was a kitten. Huh...how time flies!!!
Post a Comment