20070821

TEA TIME


I said to myself that no more food picture this time because it was taking up too much memory on my phone and there are not enough picture with me in it. But then again there aren't awhole lot of pix of me this time either. That's just not me.

Anyway, have been walking around since lunch time and trying to find a nice gift for my beloved. You know who you are;-) but instead was in a bookstore for two hours. Heehee... Gotta love design and architecture books...

Since the whole time I was here, we've been having coffee or some sort in the afternoon. It is now a must for me especially I've been walking so much. I got a little greedy! I want desert with my cappuccino. And I had a dilemma of what to choose. Chocolate or hazelnut? Guess what I chose?

No comments: