20080808

.....

I'm not so sure what to say about this trip. Mainly because... well I don't know if there's a because. If I tell you the best part of the trip was the flight, the arrival, the first day we went around town and the couple of hours in Hongzhau and that's it, that can't be good. And if I tell you I have two days complete days of being pissed off all the time, that can't be a good trip either. It is the second time I'm in Shanghai, and I literally forgot how it was like the first time I was here couple of years ago. But I do remember that I didn't enjoy my time here either. So then here it is, the second time. Very very disappointing! The people I'm with? If that one person is in a pissy mood, let just say that for sure 100% the other two people will be dragged downhill as well. WTF man? I paid so much money and traveling half way across the globe to get pissed off? Well not quite, I did shop a whole lot while I'm here. I got a brand new pair of glasses, a pair of Adidas shoe (kinda like the Olympic special addition), two Adidas Olympic t-shirts, and I did meet a random cashier in the Adidas store.

I don't know. The first part of this trip, I'm not feeling it. I'm hoping that the Beijing part would be a whole lot better....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude...I feel "sor lee" for you! I totally understand! For me, I hated Paris (not entirely due to the fact that most French are rude to begin with) but because of my awful sister! Let's just said that, at that moment she made hell look very inviting. But that's how it is to travel with family~!

Wish you luck~! Hope your trip with make a better turn~!

P.S. Remember my "hand mail"!! Haha...I love Adidas too~!!!

Ines said...

ditto to what you say! literally! hahah.. but the trip is almost done, so it's cool! i can't wait to go home to my bed for sure!