20080803

READY SET GO... WELL KINDA




All packed and ready to go! Literally the “first“ vacation I have since I started working in NY! Going back to SF is kindalike, but for sure it gets more complicated everytime we go back. Anyway, first trip oversea with my sister and brother and also first trip oversea for vacation since Macau/HK/Singapore trip back in 2005. Am I excited? Yes and tons of nervous with it? Why? Because there'll be a whole lot of more people will be in Shanghai and Beijing. It's the Olympic! My first hopefully not last Olympic experience. Work hard and totally play hard! Oh FYI: My flight is at 6:15am which usually mean two hrs prior right? Well yes and no, because the first flight of the day you only have to be there 1.5 hrs prior. Which means getting here at 3:30 doesnt help you but sit and wait. I should've kinda sleep in or hug my von von/cry our eyes out because we won't be seeing each other for 10 days. Yes I can be very mushy but hey! I'm HAPPY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So jealous~! I want to watch volleyball, diving, swimming and gymnastic!! =P