SO CLOSE, YET SO FAR
I almost! ALMOST got to see badminton! I even made my way to the stadium to see if I can get tickets. But literally everyone WANTS tickets, and no one is selling tickets. What is going on?! I guess it is the olympic afterall. Anyway, as I was about to leave the stadium, I met this lady, and was going to share a cab with her. After talking to her for a bit, and explaining to her that I was trying to buy tickets to watch. She suggested that I take her ticket stub and tell the security that I was out to get something to eat and ask them to let me to go back in. Well I tried that and it didn't work. Bummer... but what can you do when security is tight and stuff. At least I made the effort and try. *sigh*.... next Olympic is in London?! Hmmmmm.... should I?!
No comments:
Post a Comment