That's right, I did half of a century ride on Saturday: 50miles in one day! It took me 4 almost 5 hours! But I was had to get off my bike twice to walk up some hills. It was a pretty intense ride, considering this was my second group ride in the whole season! It was a very hilly ride. I did managed to fall out of my bike twice, and scratched up my knee. I feel like a kid again, with all the bruises and cuts! We practiced riding in a pace line which was pretty scary actually. I was extremely close to the rider in front of me but apparently that's how the "pros" do it. We didn't get into a pile up which was a relieve. The paceline exercise was toward the end of our ride, so we were heading back to the meeting point and end the day. There was this really long slope about 25% down hill was the highlight of the ride! My record max speed 33 MILES PER HOUR! But since we got lost which means we had to climb back that slope again... equals not fun at all!

Field trip to Westchester
I HAVE A DESK!
We got rid of our plastic "college" style furniture and got actual desks! We moved our home office around and tadah~~

may the madness begin!
new tenant in a box
nice shiny glass desk and a metal cabinet!

neat desk!
let see how long I can keep this nice and neat...
DONATION THANK YOU
I apologize for the delay on saying thank you to Natalie Hennessy! She works with Von at Delias! Thank you so much for all your support!!
Wii TOURNAMENT

Play some Wii Kendo, drink some beer and raise some funds for Leukemia & Lymphoma Society! I am doing a century ride, Ride to Montauk on June 19 for "Team in Training" My goal is $3,600 and so far I have raised $2,735!
I am holding a Wii Kendo tournament at South 4th Bar & Grill. Who can resists whacking someone with a stick and beat the crap out of them! In the video game world of course! So come join the tournament and win a case of beer, or a bar knob, or a beer pong vest, or some other things. Most importantly the $5 sign-up fee will go directly to the fundraising. Bring a friend, bring many friends!
If you use facebook, click on the picture and join the fun! If you don't use facebook, keep it that way. It's for your own good! But come and play anyway!
| Start Time: End Time: Location: | Saturday, May 1, 2010 at 8:00pm Sunday, May 2, 2010 at 12:00am South 4th Bar & Grill 90 South 4th Street (corner of Berry St) Brooklyn, NY |
No comments:
Post a Comment