20110307

IDIOT I AM, IDIOT INDEED

I would first like to apologize to the people that made a great difference in my first stage of donation process! I have failed to recognize their generous effort in the great public! How could I? Triumphant music please!!!

  • P.M. Mun - [the role has changed... you are my savior! you are now part of this movement to kick blood cancer's ass! Thank you!!!]
  • May May - [thank you for all the quotes for encouragement and fuel me up to conquer these obstacles!]
  • Ms. Lane - [I would like to thank we are a great team! I cycle, you pitch in! LOVE YOU DEARLY!!!!]
And here's the latest scope in the fundraising front: I can no longer back down from this ride. Apparently as a mentor, the recommitment amount is only $500, and miraculously I made the minimal of the amount! The following individual made it happened!
  • Elsie - [you are the first oversea person to donate! I deeply appreciate all your support even you're thousands miles away!]
  • Masako aka "Mokey" - [I simply touched by your support, without any harassment (does FB count?) heehee... Thank you for securing my crazy 100miles hilly bike ride!]
  • Crazy Lincy - [you put in the final nail in the "coffin" j/k. I am definitely psych about this ride and extremely nervous now that I am committed to it. THANK YOU!!!!!!]
Unfortunately on Saturday was pouring in Fort Lee, so our first group ride was cancel. This week we start the morning rides, but my bike is still in the shop. Must pick up bike, or will do 50 squats to work on my chicken thighs! I personally prefer riding my bike! I might actually have some participants to join me on the morning ride, which I am excited about! I hope my route is not too reckless for them =/

Side story about me being an idiot: I left my birthday present (UrbanEar Headphones) in the cab this morning, and I was yelling at myself like a lunatic. Not a good sight! Nevertheless, the geekiness or weirdo of me usually memorize the cab medallion number. So I called 3-1-1. Sometimes NYC can be quite functional and fast. I got a hold of the taxi driver and he was kind enough to come by my work to drop off the headphone. LUCKY BASTARD!!! Lesson: check everything before you exit the cab, and if anything, be a geek and remember the medallion number on a cab!

2 comments:

Monkey? said...

You will be great! Good luck!! PS- I live so close to Fort Lee, bike on over anytime and say hello!

Ines said...

wooo... i'll call you when i'm there again next weekend!!!