20080811

LAST DAY, KINDA LIKE

So here it is! The kinda like last day of my trip. Technically speaking, my flight doesn't depart until 5:50pm. But being a great big sister as I always am, I decided to leave for the airport the same time as my bro and sis, as their flight leaves an hour before mine. Anyway, jam pack schedule today. Will first head to the Bird Nest and Aquatic Stadium. Then will have lunch with a person from the B&E office. If time permits, go take a look again at the MOMA, POP-MOMA, and Hybrid Link project around that area. Hopefully I'll remember to take some pictures on my Holga! Afterward, I'll be heading to watch the Football game with my sis! A WHOLE LOT OF WALKING TODAY!

Seriously there were 3 things on my to-do-list in Beijing, and I only did one! ONE! 1) See the Capital Opera House (The Egg), 2) Capital Stadium (Bird Nest) and have 3) Peking Duck! The third one is looking really grim, as we were having a hard time finding the one that people recommended, and by the time we gave up and settle for another, it was already closed! I suggested that perhaps we should have it for lunch tomorrow. It is kind of fatty for lunch time, but then again I have been literally living so damn healthy on this trip, it makes my daily life in NY seems chaotic! Have I mention that we did not hit up a single bar and get ourselves shitface? Nope. We've been going to bed at midnight and waking up at 7am! What's wrong with this picture?

And speaking of picture, I'll be so poor paying for processing, and will take me forever to scan. Assuming any of the pictures are good... and yes I am a photographer. =)

2 comments:

asic said...

I say have it for lunch. seriously. And only go to the best place. I tried the two most famous place in beijing. And the best one was way better. No questions ask, and you wouldn't even feel fatty.

Ines said...

We actually end up eating it this afternoon, because the person I was suppose to meet got cancelled. It was kinda like fatty, but it's ok. I don't think we had the best one in town though. I was just ok, but at least I did eat it.