I can't imagine how much my gas bill will be this month. Basically the oven has been on all day, with the exception of lunch and dinner hour. I can proudly say that we have fully utilize our kitchen since the start of 2010!
Von got a whole bunch of bake sale order from her work place. As I suspect all the time, food always bring people together, especially bake goods. You don't need to have a sweet tooth or constantly crave for dessert, but cookies? Everyone will always says yes to cookies! Our whole apartment smells like cookies and cake! So it looks like if I quit my job, I can open a bakery! Hmmmm that might just be a great idea!

Shopping away for all the baking needs!

Hot stuff in the oven!

A stack of goodness!

All packed and ready to deliver

The delivery - first batch of orders: 2 green tea cakes, 1 pandan cake, 2 loaf of banana bread, 7 orders of chocolate walnut cookies, 4 orders of peanutbutter chocolate chip cookies
DONATION THANK YOU
Eva - she is my acupuncturist who helped me to recover from plantar faciitis. Extremely nice and very caring, she's a great masseuse too! Thank you for healing my foot so I can be all active again!
Christine - oh my "Joey" you crazy friend! My first friend in NYC. Through her Von and I meet many of our current friends! Lady you need to come back to NYC! I guess I will have to put you in my suitecase when I'm coming back to NY from Macau!
No comments:
Post a Comment