20100314

GETTING SHIT DONE, KICKING ASS

I don't know how Von and I managed to get ourselves super busy! It's been going since the year had started. All the RtE rehersals, her shows, me signing up for TNT, flew home, fundraising, trainings for the ceuntry ride, baking cookies,getting ready for our Japan trip, and the list goes on and on. Serioursly, I don't rememer when was the last time we cooked dinner and ate at home. Despise the craziness, we are loving life. It does feel like we are accomplishing things, getting them done!

The latest and greatest accomplishment on my end: I have successfully organized two of three fundraising events! The date for the musical performance by Juan Michael and Yaz at Uncle Charlie's is set! It'll be on April 7 at 8:30pm!

Also the Wii tournament at South 4th Bar is set as well! April 24 and May 1, time is to be determined, but most likely it'll be during late afternoon early evening! I thought it is awesome that both of these events will happen, and I am totally on top of things! Time to make flyers and promote the event!

It's been raining a lot for the past couple of days, but I did manage to squeezed in an early morning ride! Six in the Aye Em! 13 miles in one hour! Major morning exercise and some major dedication! Let's put it this way, I am going to ride a 100 miles in the summer. I do not want to be the last in the group and on top of that I do not want to collapse because I don't have the stemina for such a long ride. Another word, I actually want to finish the ride, look back at this many years and say: "wow! I did that? Cool!" so as much as I'm not a morning person, it is for a good cause and good exercise in the end. It will be great!

Spin class on Saturday was insane! Since it was raining we stayed in door and basically covered 18miles doing various intervals. Hardest spin class thus far, and my legs, calves, and my ass are sore. On top of that, I can't be cheap and not buy a pair of cycling shoes. Another big purchase for this, but could be worst. It could have been a $900 bike! Shoes fit very comfortably but damn it's girlie looking!

Sum up the week in pictures...



Letting my sweet tooth sink in




Went to a wonderful jazz and classical crossover concert!



My new girlie cycling shoes with the clip-ons... I mounted to see if it works, but I can't get it off. Oops! Need to head to the bike shop and get the pedals install.


DONATION THANK YOU

Kathy - the chef! She knows how to make everything!!!!! Especially chinese desserts! Thank you so much for my 利是!!!

Lily Song - I don't know who this is and I am very thankful you donated!!!

Joey - my high school badminton teammate! Thanks to technology we are connected again! Thank you Joey for your support!!!

- Posted while on the go with the iPhone...

No comments: