So I went home back in the Bay Area over the weekend since a year ago. The last two times I went back were also because of family emergency. If there is one wish I have for 2010, I wish for all my family and friends to be healthy and accident free! I do not want to go home again because of health issues again, but then again everyone ages and we can't avoid that. **sigh** I don't like the whole aging thing...
Does this happen to anyone? I went back to the Bay Area and driving, I recognize the majority of the roads and things that are located, but I can't seem to remember the details. Also, the 3 hours difference really do something to you, because the whole time I'm not sure if I was tire or sleepy or which meal I should eat. And unfortunately the two meals that I have been craving for were disappointing. Ramen at Ryowa was not what I remembered at all, and In-n-Out... In-n-Out has failed me too? My protein style #2 was disappointing... why o' why?
Although food was disappointing, my friends never disappoint me! They are always there when I need them! As I would always thought my friends are my family and their support means as much as my family! Always thank them for being around to chat and catch up, even if it was just lunch or fast dinner! Thanks Joanne and Dai so~~~
DONATION THANK YOU
And of course I can't thank enough for all friends that I don't see on a regular basis, but still support me through the TNT race! Thank you so much everyone!
- Doris - she was my badminton partner during our senior year in high school, we played in the CCS together and we kicked ass. Haven't talk to her since HS, and thanks to facebook, we're connected again! Thank you Doris!!!
- Yvonne - really do I need an intro for her? My partner for life (self-claimed and not official) She's the bestest person in the whole-wide-world! I LOVE YOU!!!!!
- Nicola - my favorite Scottish friend! She was one of my friends in college that did the TNT marathon! My comrade!!! Go team!!! Thanks you not only for the donation, but for inspiring me to do this event!
- Maggy - my fellow guinea pig parent buddy! She has pet guinea pigs, and we always have our parent talk about our "babies" Where are you these days? We need a parent meeting!
It's really cool that we've raised over $1,100 already! It's not only me, it's all of you guys! Thank you so much!!!
Meanwhile, Von and I are bake sale for this event too! So we'll be little bakers in the house! Yummmm Cookies!!! If you really want some cookies but you live in the other side of the states, I can send them, but will have to charge you shipping, as we really want all proceed go toward the fundraising goal! And if you live locally, hell email me!

No comments:
Post a Comment