20100327

SUM OF MACAU AND HK

It's hard to believe my trip is half way done! Meeting up with relatives is always fun! Staying at Christine and James made me feel like home! Seeing friends from various stages of my life are always interesting and fun!

Macau will always be a stranger to me at the beginning, but then an old pal toward the end. I do miss the place! As for Hong Kong, I never spend enough time there, hopefully next time I will! Too sum it up in pictures. Well the iPhone part at least...



My favorite bookstore in Macau!



Having some yummy tofu! 2 bowls in one seating!



Roaming around with my uncle on a scotter. Just like old times!



My lost childhood! Fried wonton!



More street food! Waffles!!!!



Portugese style egg custard



Vitasoy in a glass bottle



Stir fried clams and sugar cane juice

No comments: