What else I can be doing? Biking to Cold Spring was pretty awesome! I have never went that "north" before. Bike or car. The hill going around Bear Mountain was a slow climb, but I managed it very well! But before all that, I decided to ride with faster group that day, but looks like my group was jinxed! First off, 5mins into the ride, one of our team member hit a pothole and flew off from her bike. She injured shoulder and broke her arm, but she's fine now and in good spirit! Go Mary!
After the 30mins delay, we are on the road again. Another 15mins into the ride, someone lost her sunglasses and we had to stop for another 20mins. Then we were in business for 45mins.... someone has a flat.... in fact 2 flats... Our group was basically 1.5hrs behind schedule. But it was all good, cos none of us care and we just want to get to Cold Spring and sit at the park. All I wanted to do was to take a park nap!
4.5hrs of riding later, we finally got to Cold Spring! It was beautiful! Even the ride up the mountain was beautiful! Have I mentioned that I kicked ass and climb up the Bear Mountain was not as intimidating as I thought! Boo-ya!

the stash of bikes

bike is taking a park nap

Bear Mountain

Sunday = Photo Fest


i <3 yvonne ng

THANK YOU
- My beloved bu - thank you so much for being here and supporting me in everyway! You complete me =)
- dai so - dude you're awesome!
No comments:
Post a Comment