20100524

SO DAMN SORE

70miles ride! That's the longest I have ridden, and I did great! Took out a zipcar and picked up a teammate in Brooklyn and head to CT 7am. It was a very long day, but it was well worth it! The route was beautiful and the scenery was stunning! There were waterfalls, and we went around Saugatuck Reservoir. At one point of my ride I heard nothing but the breeze through the trees, the sound of my breathing, the chain moving when I was pedaling, and tires of my bike and the concrete. I felt like I was dreaming. The scenery was just beautiful! I really wanted to get off my bike to take pictures, but there were all these rolling hills. I knew if I got off I will have a hard time getting back on the bike. So I guess those images will stay in my mind...

Too sore and too tire to say more... and only 2 pictures were taken from the ride. Oh well!


I LOVE ZIPCAR



all ready to head home after 70miles bike ride!

No comments: