Coming up this weekend: CRAZY 50 miles ride to Cold Spring. Roughly 10 miles past Bear Mountain. I've never been up to Bear Mountain and it's a great park to hike in. Many many many hills, so I hope my thighs are ready for it! After this ride, I have 2 more group rides. Next Sunday would be an interesting one too, as we will head to Connecticut. I'll be Zipcaring with 2 other teammates. How would this work? 3 people, 3 bikes and 1 Honda Civic?! Will we all fit? We shall see!

Crazy route!
Nifty little app (Cyclemeter)! Got it last night after reading many reviews. It's a cheaper solution for mapping out your route. I thought about getting a bike GPS, but will I be really using it as often as now?! Not only it maps out the route, but also send notification to people via email. I know someone gets worry when I'm out on rides, so she can keep track of where I'm at and that I'm still alive. Also a great way for people to stalk you on twitter and facebook, which I will be turning off. So here's my test going to work.

short but nice ride
THANK YOU
First I like to thank you everyone for allowing me to "spam" your inbox with my lengthy email =) I really appreciate and hats down to everyone who reads them, because I can be long-winded and go in circles! My latest email heroes!
- Jen M. - rooting all the way from West Side! Thank you dear!
- Rowena - hardcore badminton lady! Learn to ride a bike and train some "jit gwa" legs!
- Meow - for donating and I promise the kittens and puppies will appreciate you doing this instead of donating to SFSPCA this time.
- Kevin - for fasting during lunch for today and tomorrow.
- Ida - for the definitely not "chicken feed" donation!
No comments:
Post a Comment