DEEP S**T
I am usually pretty good with backing up and keeping track of jobs on the "board". But crap this morning proofed I need to be even more careful and really write down whatever comes in!
I managed to miss this small little job and thought it was done. So last week to free up some room in my working hard drive, not only I deleted the files from my HD, I got rid of it from my back-up too!!!!! Ahhhhhhh...
So now what? Have my boss get up super early again to redo the shoot?! He'll be hating me! So I end up going online to see if there are any data recovery softwares that can retrieve the deleted files. The Gohonzon must be looking out for me, cause not only I found one and it actually works! But the price: One Benjamin! That money I could've use it toward my fund raising effort. Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!
Lesson: please be careful when deleting stuff! Benjamin doesn't come that easy!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment