Second one of the day! This time I never met the person! Thank you Ms. Joanne Du for her donation! She's a friend of Emily who was kind enough to post my link via FB! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome!
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR
It's the year of Tiger everyone! Roar like a tiger and really accomplish what you plan this year! If you hit a little speed bump, it's ok to drive slowly and get pass it, and if you gas the paddle and sped through the bump, good for you! I can feel it, this year I'm going to make some big changes, because it does say so for people born in year of the Horse. I will tackle some challenges and damn it I will make this year be THE YEAR!
First challenge: Cook a huge ass dinner and enjoy it with friends! [CHECK] 10 dishes ain't easy but Von and I did! Decked up the whole apartment too!
1 comment:
Ill def keep up with your blog. I miss you! I always miss you when i'm in town. next time for sure...
-Dan Moore
Post a Comment