20100218

DONATION THANK YOU

Wooo a load of thank yous in a short period of time! In no particular order:
  • Jennifer - first met her long ago through common friends and have been on and off chatting on MSN. I definitely think that I dragged her into donating, and I really appreciate for her generosity. Jen Jen I owe you one!
  • Danielle - she's a co-worker of Von. Von told her what I'm doing and Danielle just dived right in with the donation! How awesome is that? Thank you Danielle! Congrats on a new family member to come!
  • Crystal - we went to Brooks together, and she's a great friend of ours! Wonderful and beautiful lady! Always watching out for us! Can't wait to visit you and the little guy when we are in SF again!
  • Alpher - my badminton buddy! He chauffeurs me to play badminton =) Great guy but too much self-claimed titles! Always corrects and annoys me with my poor English grammar (of course I'm now in for more teasing). He is also the guy that ruined Katie's $xx.88 display. Thank you AL FA FA!
  • Last but not least Katie again - Since Alpher ruined the $xx.88 to the amount she donated again to make it $xx.88 again. Thank for for a lucky display of number!
Ok, now back to video editing!

No comments: