DONATION THANK YOU
Thank you Emily Wong for her donation! I know her when I was doing this "Emily" project and we've been friends since! Although I only see her once every year or even longer, she has been on my internet "stalking" list =) j/k I stalk because I care ok =) Thank you a whole bunch! I will see you soon!!!
BEING ON TRACK
The half way mark for the fundraising is on April 14, and I am trying to be aggressive by hoping that I will hit the 2/3 mark of the total by that date. Another work, on April 14, I better have raised $2,400. Which means that every week I have to raise $350. It seems a lot in donation terms, but one can also see it as small amount in spending terms. Which will it be? Donate or Spend?
P.S. Chinese New Year Eve dinner was a great success! Von and I managed to make 10 dishes without burning our home, and people enjoyed and loved the food! Pictures will follow. Now off I go perform with the cello in the meeting! Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment